Action Steps: HB 490, 518 & 519
HB 490 & HB 518
SPEAK against HB 490 at the State and Local Government Committee hearing at the North Carolina State Capitol on Wednesday, April 10, 2019 at 10 am in hearing rooms 1228/1327 LB.
CALL the bill authors, Representatives Lambeth and Conrad, and tell them to withdraw HB490 and HB518. Click here for sample phone scripts.
EMAIL the bill authors, Representatives Lambeth and Conrad, and appropriate legislative committee members and tell them you oppose HB490 and HB518. Click here for sample letters. Click here to Download contact information for the members of the House of Representatives K-12 Education Committee.
Representative Donny Lambeth:
- Phone: 919-733-5747
- Email: donny.Lambeth@ncleg.net
Representative Debra Conrad
- Phone: 336-978-0169
- Email: Debra.Conrad@ncleg.net
- Download HB 518 talking points.
- Download HB 490 & HB 518 letter and phone writing scripts.
- Download contact information for the members of the House of Representatives K-12 Education Committee.