Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
We are early voting,
How about you?
|Early vote started yesterday! We wanted to make sure you had all the tools you needed to show some community love by exercising your right to vote!|
Please note, Voters are NOT required to show photo ID for the March 2020 primary election.
– Check your registration statusRegister to vote
– Find early voting sites in your count
– Find your Election Day polling place
– Contact your county board of elections
– Learn more about who’s on running for what
– Feb. 13 – Early voting and same-day registration begin (find early voting sites in your county | learn about same-day registration)
– Feb. 25 – Last day to request an absentee by mail ballot
– Feb. 29 – Early voting and same-day registration end
– MARCH 3 – PRIMARY ELECTION DAY (Polls open 6:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.) Find your Election Day polling place.